Ready in just 35 minutes, this is the perfect warm winter salad. With crispy and golden roasted cauliflower, crumbled fetta and zesty orange.
– 1 (800g) cauliflower, cut into large florets
– 1 tsp smoked paprika
– 2 garlic cloves, crushed
– 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tbsp orange juice
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 2 oranges, segmented
– 1 green onion, thinly sliced
– 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
– 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
– 100g feta, crumbled into large pieces
– 1/4 cup Coles Dried Cranberries
Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Place cauliflower in a bowl. Add paprika, garlic and 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Arrange cauliflower, in a single layer, on a prepared tray. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until cauliflower is golden and tender.
Combine orange juice, lemon juice and remaining oil in a bowl. Add orange, onion, parsley and mint. Toss to combine. Place cauliflower in a large serving dish. Top with orange mixture, feta and cranberries. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
source – cooking365coza