You’ve tried the beef spaghetti version, and you’ll be blown away by this pork recipe. It’s quick, creamy and full of veggies.
– 375g dried spaghetti
– 150g green beans, trimmed, halved
– 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 5cm lengths
– 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
– 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– 500g pork mince
– 3 garlic cloves, crushed
– 300ml tub light thickened cream
– 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
– Finely grated parmesan, to serve
3 Method Steps
Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, adding vegetables in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return to pan.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add mince. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 4 minutes or until well browned. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add cream and parmesan. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce starts to simmer.
Pour sauce over pasta and vegetables. Gently toss to coat. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
source – cooking365coza