Lemon drop spritz recipe
Sweet, salty and sour, this easy cocktail is the freshest drink this summer.
* 60ml (1/4 cup) vodka
* 60ml (1/4 cup) triple sec
* 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice, plus extra, to serve
* 60ml (1/4 cup) sugar syrup (see note)
* Ice cubes, to serve
* Lemon jelly crystals, to decorate
* Sea salt flakes, to decorate
* 160ml (2/3 cup) chilled mineral water
2 Method / Steps
Place vodka, triple sec, lemon juice, sugar syrup and a handful of ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Shake well to combine.
Place the jelly crystals and salt on a small plate. Rub the rim of 2 serving glasses with extra lemon juice and dip into the jelly mixture. Fill the glasses with ice cubes. Strain lemon mixture into glasses. Top with mineral water to serve.
source – cooking365coza