Food and Drink
Healthy Cabbage Chips Recipe
Cabbage is turning over a new leaf to become the next veggie superstar thanks to the power of Vitamin C & nutrients.
– 1 large head cabbage (green, red or savoy)
– 1/4 cup. grated Marksbury Select Parmigiano Reggiano
– 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
– Salt & Freshly ground black pepper
* Preheat oven to 250°C.
* Set 2 wire racks inside 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Tear cabbage leaves into large pieces, leaving out the thickest part of the ribs.
* Toss with Parmesan and oil, then season generously with salt and pepper. Arrange, in a single layer, on wire racks.
* Bake until golden and crispy, 30 to 40 minutes.
source – cooking365coza