Chicken and Egg Salad recipe
Chicken and Egg Salad recipe. This chicken salad is good for someone looking for a dish with lots of protein and no sweet stuff. It disappears pretty quickly. Chop chicken into smaller bits to serve on crackers at parties.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Additional Time: 3 hrs
Total Time: 3 hrs 25 mins
* 2 cups diced cooked chicken
* 3 large hard-boiled eggs, diced
* ½ onion, chopped
* 1 stalk celery, diced
* 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, or to taste
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
* salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Combine cooked chicken, eggs, onion, celery, mayonnaise, cilantro, and parsley in a large bowl. Season with salt and cracked black pepper. Stir until well combined. Add more mayonnaise, salt, and cracked black pepper to your liking. Place in the refrigerator to chill, for about 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
source – cooking365coza