Pasta with broccoli and feta recipe
This Meat-free Monday we love a fast and fantastic vegetarian meal using six ingredients!
* 500g broccoli, trimmed, washed
* 400g dried orrechiette pasta
* 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 3 garlic cloves, crushed
* 3 small red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
* 125g reduced-fat Greek feta cheese, crumbled
4 Method / Steps
Cut broccoli into small florets.
Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until tender, adding broccoli for the last 4 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and broccoli to the pan.
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Remove from heat.
Add feta and reserved liquid to the pasta mixture. Stir to combine. Serve drizzled with oil mixture.
source – cooking365.co.za