Parmesan chicken tray bake recipe
It’s time to pull the baking trays out! Pop this tasty parmesan chicken traybake into the oven and serve up a finger-licking meal the whole family will love.
* 3 medium Red Royale potatoes, cut into 2cm pieces
* 1 red onion, cut into wedges
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 100g green beans, trimmed
* 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
* 250g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
* 1/4 cup (35g) plain flour
* 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
* 1 cup (80g) Perfect Italiano Parmesan, finely grated from a block
* 600g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Tenderloins
* Perfect Italiano Parmesan, extra, shaved from a block, to serve
* Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
3 Method / Steps
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place potato and onion on 1 lined tray. Drizzle with half the oil and season. Bake for 30 mins. Add the beans, asparagus and tomatoes to the tray. Drizzle with the remaining oil. Bake for a further 15 mins or until the vegetables are tender.
Meanwhile, place the flour, egg and grated parmesan in separate shallow bowls. Coat each piece of chicken in flour and shake off excess. Dip in egg, then in parmesan to coat. Place on the remaining lined tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 25-30 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve chicken and vegetables with shaved parmesan and parsley.
source – cooking365.co.za