This meatloaf doesn’t take long to make at all, and it’s very good!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 1 hrs
Total Time: 1 hrs 15 mins
* 1 ½ pound of ground beef
* 1 egg
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup dried bread crumbs
* salt and pepper to taste
* ⅓ cup ketchup
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
– Combine ground beef, onion, milk, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Transfer into prepared loaf pan.
– Mix ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard together in a small bowl until well combined; pour over meatloaf and spread it evenly over the top.
– Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centre, about 1 hour.
Crushed crackers may be used in place of bread crumbs if preferred.
Enjoy this easy meatloaf with our kale salad that pairs perfectly.
source – cooking365coza