This Cobb salad has some of my favourite ingredients: chicken, egg, tomatoes, blue cheese, and avocado.
– 6 slices of bacon
– 3 eggs
– 1 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
– 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
– 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
– ¾ cup blue cheese, crumbled
– 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
– 3 green onions, chopped
– 1 (8 ounces) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
Directions / Instructions
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
Divide shredded lettuce among individual plates.
Evenly divide and arrange chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, avocado and green onions in a row on top of the lettuce.
Drizzle with your favourite dressing and enjoy.
source – cooking365.co.za