Packed with almond milk, almond butter, chia seeds, and hemp seeds, this shake will energize you and keep you full all morning. If you’re not really a chocolate person and prefer fruit smoothies, Coconut Berry Keto Smoothie is for you.
* 3/4 c. almond milk
* 1/2 c. ice
* 2 tbsp. almond butter
* 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
* 2 to 3 tbsp. keto-friendly sugar substitute to taste (such as Swerve)
* 1 tbsp. chia seeds, plus more for serving
* 2 tbsp. hemp seeds, plus more for serving
* 1/2 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
* Pinch kosher salt
– Combine all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with more chia and hemp seeds.
source – cooking365coza