This BLT pasta salad recipe is a fun twist on the classic sandwich! Fresh and flavorful, it’s a delicious summer side dish or light lunch.
– 12 ounces farfalle pasta
– ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
– 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
– 3 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried parsley
– ¾ teaspoon sea salt
– Tempeh Bacon, broken into small pieces
– 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
– ⅓ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
– 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
– ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
– 1 avocado, thinly sliced
– ½ cup fresh arugula
* Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, or until slightly past al dente.
* Meanwhile, make the dressing. In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, parsley and salt. Add the pasta and toss. Add the tempeh bacon, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and toss again. Gently mix in the avocado and arugula. Season to taste and serve.
source – cooking365coza