Beef Stir-Fry recipe. Quick and easy beef stir-fry. I make this on my busiest weeknights.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
* 1 ½ cups fresh broccoli florets
* 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
* 2 carrots, thinly sliced
* 1 green onion, chopped
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Gather all ingredients.
Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
source – cooking365coza