The perfect fall salad with the creamiest poppy seed salad dressing. So good, you’ll want to make this all year long!
4 slices bacon, diced
2 large eggs
6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1 apple, diced
1 pear, diced
1/2 cup Fisher Nuts Pecan Halves
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
FOR THE POPPY SEED DRESSING
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
* To make the poppy seed dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, sugar, apple cider vinegar and poppy seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
* Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
* Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Cover eggs with a tight-fitting lid and remove from heat; set aside for 8-10 minutes. Drain well and let cool before peeling and dicing.
* To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with arranged rows of bacon, eggs, apple, pear, pecans, cranberries and goat cheese.
* Serve immediately with poppy seed dressing.
source – cooking365coza