Treasury Officer Needed – Apply Here.
Position Type: Full-Time
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Coordinating the end-to-end processing of employees’ advances and reimbursements.
- Ensuring daily, the timely preparation of JVs via tickets to post manual payments and miscellaneous inflows to vendors or GL accounts as appropriate.
- Coordinating bank reconciliation activities to resolve on a timely basis, the bank clearing open items.
- Following up with banks for payment advices, telexes, import duties, taxes, receipts and other regulatory payments processed as manual payments via the appropriate platforms.
- Analyzing and clearing open vendor debit line items on a weekly basis.
- Processing investment and bank account documentations; and carrying out weekly reconciliations, as well as updates of mandates to various banks.
- Preparing inputs into the monthly Treasury report on foreign payments, inflows and bank balances.
- Processing manual payments to vendors where required.
- Assisting with following through with vendors’ payments, ensuring appropriate authorization and credit to the vendors’ accounts; also managing exceptions that may result from this process.
- Other duties assigned by the Treasury Manager.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related course.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in an Accounting or Finance function.
- Membership of a recognized Professional Accounting body with relevant qualification(s) such as ACCA or ACA would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP and Microsoft Office tools.
- Good understanding of the Food and Beverage/FMCG business.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Spoken).
- Results focus and adaptability.
- A service-oriented and continuous improvement mindset.
- Effective interpersonal/collaborative skills.
How do I apply
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button below, simply follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for applications is September 19, 2021. We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.