S.e.x a trusted tool in the hands of the Devil. S.e.x is God’s pleasant idea, and it’s meant to serve honourable purposes. The Will of God is this: “All s.e.xual pleasure should be shared between a man and his married female wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.”
God is the loving Creator who created everything well and lovely, and s.e.x is not an exception. But the mischievous devil is the master of perversion. The evil devil is in the business of perverting the pleasant things created by Yahweh. The devil has been doing this to serve his own mischievous purposes – basically to steal, kill and destroy.
But the devil usually make people go contrary to God’s design, getting them defiled and dirty. He is aware sin lures humans out of God’s covering and protection, and he gets the chance to plunder the sinner (and even get him killed and send him to hell if he failed to repent). Hence, s.e.x (s.e.xual immorality) has been a trusted tool the devil has been using since the history of man started, to make humans sin against God, there by gaining access to ruin them.
These s.e.xual acts are perversion:
1. Premarital s.e.x (fornication). Having s.e.x when you are not married. 1 Corinthians 6: 18
2. Extramarital S.e.x (Adultery). Having s.e.x with someone other than your own spouse. Exodus 20:14; Proverbs 6:32-34
3. Homos.e.xuality: S.e.xual relations between members of same gender, like lesbianism (which is between females) and gayism (which is between males). Romans 1:26-32
4. P0N0GRAPHY And [email protected] Deriving s.e.xual pleasure from seeing the unclothedness of others; Playing with your s.e.xual organs for s.e.xual pleasures. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4
5. Other Immoral S.e.xual Acts like smooching someone not your married spouse, s.e.xtings and the rest of them. Colossians 3:5
To ensure the devil won’t get you ruined, you must live a life of holiness and righteousness, devoid of immorality. But you can’t do this on your own weak accord – you need God’s help.
You can claim God’s help when you receive and embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. If you are yet to do this, simply tell Him, “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me and come into my life”.
As He gives you the Holy Spirit, He gives you the strength, wisdom and guidance you need to live a life above sin and iniquity. Just yield to Him. You will have to disconnect yourself from people, things and places that can lure you into immorality.
You can always contact me for further resources.
God bless you in Jesus Name Amen.
Source – TalkofNaija
In other news – Patience Ozokwo: Why waste your precious time being envious of other people’s blessings
Patience Ozokwo: Why waste your precious time being envious of other people’s blessings. It gets worse when the have-nots use up all their valuable time worrying about other people’s good fortune.
There is so much envy going around these days. Even those who have the cash and other comforts do not want others to…Learn More.