Office Assistant Recruitment Wanted at Dangote Group.
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Maintain trusting relationships with colleagues
- Assist in other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate’s degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development