Front Desk/Administrative assistant needed – Apply Now. We are in need of an Admin officer that will be responsible for providing administrative support to both internal and external customers, to ensure efficient operation of the office. She supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. S/he will be responsible for confidential and time-sensitive materials, and familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies;
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.);
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures;
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data;
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned;
- Coordinate and work on employees’ schedules;
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.);
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage;
- Adept in Technology;
- Excellent verbal & written communication;
- Good time management;
- Strategic Planning;
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- The requirements listed above are the minimum.
- Our preference is First-class and Second-class Upper-division at least.
- Ready to resume immediately.