Environment Officer Wanted – Apply Here.
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring zero accidents.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- To access and measure company’s compliance to National and State environmental laws.
- To focus on environmental regeneration issues in the plant and keep up to date records for air, water and noise values.
- To assist HSE management in conducting safety orientation and safety awareness campaign.
- To carry out incident and accident reporting and investigation.
- To assist HSE management in ensuring adherence to DCP HSE policies and procedures.
- To carry out daily plant-wide plant monitoring and inspection to prevent industrial accident.
- To assist HSE Management in ensuring effective implementation of DCP QMS, EMS and OHSAS management systems.
- To undertake any other task that may be assigned by the Head of Department, HSE Plant in the department
- B.Sc/HND in Environmental Engineering, Environmental pollution control, and Management, or any Science-related Discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.