BBNaija 2020: 5 things you probably didn’t know about Laycon. The Big brother Naija winner for Lockdown Edition Olamide Agbeleshe fondly called who emerges the winner on Sunday won the reality TV show in a landslide victory.
The 26-year-old winner of the show, made history with the housemate ever to have won the show with 60 %, the last time a housemate was very high was Efe with 57%.
There some notable things you might not know about the 26-year-old singer,
1. Laycon is a graduate of Philosophy from the prestigious University of Lagos where he graduates with a second class degree, not the rumoured first class.
2. The 26-year-old rapper is a sexual enthusiast, a person that loves to talk about sex.
3. Laycon interned at Latjum Global Nigeria Limited, an oil and gas marketing company in Lagos as a Personal Assistant to the CEO and Managing Director of the company.
4. Laycon song was on MTV BASE top ten for 6 months before the BBNaija event, his “Fierce” song with the popular Alaga Ibile, Reminisce.
5. Laycon Birthday is November 8. He was born in 1993, an Indigene of ogun state born in Lagos.
Laycon was declared the winner of the reality TV show on Sunday, September 27, after he beat other finalists, Dorathy, Nengi, Neo, and Vee with the highest number of votes from viewers. Laycon gathered 60% votes from fans while Vee had the lowest with 1.18% votes.
Source – TalkofNaija
In other news – Adeboye’s son, Leke: I have been wearing the same shoes for the last 12 weeks
Adeboye’s son, Leke: I have been wearing the same shoes for the last 12 weeks. According to Leke, the lockdown made him realize he has nothing to prove to anyone. He revealed he has been wearing the same shoes for the last 12 weeks for special occasions Sundays.
Leke Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has explained why dressing to kill is pointless…Learn More.