Administrative Assistant Job at Esosa Food Systems. Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Rivers
- To establish a professional brand, consistent image and stellar reputations for the Company with the customers.
- He is responsible for solving any sort of complaints that may arise in the course of business operations
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager / executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Maintain schedules and deadlines.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Allocate responsibilities to new employees and create office space for them.
- Ensures smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in Budget preparation.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Oversee facilities management, maintenance activities and trade persons.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Handles the welfare of employees in an organization.
- Conducts induction and on-boarding for newly employed workers; preparing job descriptions for them as well as enlightening them on the work processes and ethics of the Company.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences.
- Managing databases and filing systems for proper recording, documentation and safekeeping of files and records.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems to make work easier.
- Liaising with staff, vendors, suppliers and clients for smooth operation of processes and sterling service delivery.
- Collating and filing expenses incurred in the operation of business.
- Any other assignment as assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- 2 – 5 years experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.