Admin/Human Resources Officer Job – Apply Here. Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platforms with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin / Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Officer will be primarily responsible for providing guidance and support to the organization across the range of HR duties.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment; selection of high-performance candidates, interviewing, due diligence, preparation of employment contracts and employee induction and training.
- Work with Managers to draft key performance indicators for employees. Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee output.
- Oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance. Maintain and update relevant databases (recruitment, performance history, employee database, organisation structures, training, etc).
- Draft and update human resource policies and procedures. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the organization.
- Manage all employee engagement initiatives. Provide consultation to management on employee relations issues. Conduct investigations, discipline guidance, and terminations.
- Work with all levels of staff and understand all human resource needs Coordinate and document HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, Payroll etc.)Manage leave schedules. Other duties as assigned.
- Education and QualificationMinimum of B.Sc in any Social Science discipline. 2 years and above experience as a HR Generalist.
- Certifications/ Trainings in HR Courses is an added advantage
- Good communication skills – oral and written listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Data collection.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite i.e. word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated confidentiality, tact and discretion in dealing with people.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the mail. Note: Please do not apply if you dont live within Lekki Ajah Axis.