Admin and Account Officer Job – Apply Here. Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Admin and Account Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- Understudy the Admin Leads as well as handle daily inquiries, queries, and complaints (calls, social media, email and text)
- Follow up on inquiries, analyze customer problems and resolve all issues.
- Document inquiries and ensure information is passed to the concerned persons for action.
- Co-ordinate with senior staff and escalate customer requirement and issues for resolution.
- Know our products/services inside and out for inquiries handling.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence.
- Ensure the availability of necessary supplies by identifying procurement needs of the Unit
- Ensure proper filling and documentation
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Understudy the Accounts department and their processes
- Maintain petty cash logs, receipts, and balances
- Post payments to appropriate accounts and maintain logs of daily receipts
- Manage billings and invoicing
- Enter all payments received from clients are entered into designated databases
- You will be required to cover for Admins and Account Officers when they go on leave.
- Perform other duties so assigned.
- HND / B.SC qualification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in administration, secretariat and accounts.
- Good use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Be hardworking, Diligent and possess Positive Energy
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent Communicator; Attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the email.